Many industries deal with high employee turnover and the auto industry is no exception.
When new employees come to us, it’s not unlikely that some have bounced around from job to job before finding solid ground to build a life for themselves and their families.
“We are working hard to stop the turnover cycle by providing the most advanced training available in our industry. We want our team members to be better than they were before they came to us.” – Steve Sanner, Owner, Jiffy Lube of Indiana
Growing People Through Work is an award-winning training program we created to help our team not only get exceptional automotive training, but also develop key life skills such as goal setting, financial planning, and time management. Key components of our system include:
- Industry-leading compensation
- Financial planning, wellness, and pride-in-work training
- Personal and professional goal setting
- Home buying program for managers
- College scholarships for J-Team children
- Strict drug testing
What Employees Say
As a locally-owned business, we feel particularly invested in the success of our 400+ team members. To be sure our training is making a difference in their lives both professionally and personally, we conduct regular surveys. Here’s how we did!
- 85% of employees feel they are growing and improving as a person since they joined our team.
- 80% of employees have achieved at least one goal
- 88% are working with their manager to reach their next goal.
- 35% of employees have started actively working on their savings since joining our team
Since 1985, Jiffy Lube of Indiana has created thousands of truly inspirational success stories of team members rebuilding their lives. A “Thank You” from a guest can go a long way. If you receive wonderful service, please do not hesitate to let our technicians know they did a great job. Our team members come to work each day with goals and the ambition to achieve guest satisfaction.